DUBC is a GB high performance programme, and as such we a proud that our facilities include the following:
- The Robert Gillespie boat house in Durham, providing the main storage for our fleet.
- One bay at Tyne United Rowing Club, situated just over half an hour away in Newcastle, for storage of eights and other boats for distance work.
- The Sophie Hosking powered indoor rowing tank
- High performance weights gym in Maiden Castle, fully equipped with lifting platforms, Olympic barbells and plates.
- Access through Team Durham to fully qualified physio, psychologists, dietitians and sports massage.
- Erg gallery of 24 static ergos, with RowPerfects and static bikes